Saturday, February 5, 2011

Adopt Liz's cat!

Liz asks:
"Can someone help us out by adopting our cat?  We have a beautiful, sweet, loving, healthy, long-haired,13-year-old cat named Muzzy, who loves getting lots of attention and lap-time.  Unfortunately, she was already getting a bit neglected since baby Griffin was born, and now that I've got this cancer thing in my life I am finding it even harder to take care of her.  A family without a lot of other pets or babies, who could give her lots of cuddle time, would be cat heaven for her.  She comes with a Cat Genie (automatic litter box)."

Thanks for your consideration and help in finding Muzzy a new, loving home.

3 comments:

  1. let me just say, that the CatGenie is awesome! We have one and it really helps cut back on the chores required for kitty ownership. We're maxed out in the pet department, so I can't take in anymore, but if I didn't have the genie, I would have had to give up on our two kitties a long time ago. A free genie is a great offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to talk with my dh today and see if we could adopt Muzzy. We have one cat, a neutered male, who is 11 years old I think. He's an indoor cat (goes out for a few minutes every night then is right back at the door), whose main purpose in life is eating (currently weighs in over 20 pounds). When we pet-sat two Jack Russell terrier mix puppies for a friend from church last year for 3 weeks, he seemed to take it in stride, so I think he's relatively mellow. We used to have a younger female cat, but she ran away (sadly) last year. She loved being outdoors hunting, so I think she decided to follow her dream! Let me know if you think Muzzy would NOT be happy in a home with one other cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you post a good picture of Muzzy? I have been trying to find a home for Muzzy and it will be helpful to show Muzzy..

    ReplyDelete