Friday, April 15, 2011

Headed back home

Just a quick note to say that Liz left me a phone message a while ago that she was being discharged from the hospital. She expected to be home by 12:30 or 1:00 today. She will need to rest after those unquiet nights of constant hospital interruptions, but she sure is glad to be going home.

Update from Liz later:

"I got to go home today!  My white cell counts zoomed up to 2.9, so I'm no longer neutropenic.  I am so relieved to be going home, where I can actually get some rest, and be with my family! I got home at around 1pm, and am looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight.  I didn't get a wink at the hospital last night.  Thanks to everyone for your calls and emails while I was there, they really helped keep my spirits up.  And a huge thank you to Dee Dee for the delicious dinner tonight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment